Verge Wireless Security Solutions
As seen on Television: WSYX Channel 6, WTTE Fox 28, and NBC 4 TV. Learn what you can do to protect yourself from hackers and identity theft by securing your wireless network!
Although a wireless network provides you with the convenience of
unplugging from a world bound by wires, it also increases the chances of
an intruder maliciously accessing your network. Since wireless networks
send information through the air, anyone within range of the signal can connect
to your network in seconds and begin using it with malicious intent.
An insecure wireless network exposes you to intruders that can:
Illegally obtain personal and financial information
Place a virus on your computer
Delete vital information from your hard drive
Steal your usernames and passwords
Commit a crime using your Internet connection
Verge Networks offers a variety of wireless security solutions that help you
regain control of your wireless network and information.
We will work with you to ensure that:
All communication on your wireless network uses the highest available encryption
Only the computers you allow are able to access the network
Potential intruders cannot disable your network or change it's settings
Potential intruders are not able to look through your files
Potential intruders are not provided with your wireless network name
Learn more about your wireless network with these tools and articles:
Other Verge Networks Wireless Services:
- Wireless Network design, installation, and configuration
- Wireless Security Consultation and Implementation
- Wireless Signal Assessment and consultation including specialty antenna and amplifier recommendations
- Wired / Wireless Network Integration
- Network Upgrades / Maintenance
- Inter-Building Wireless Network bridging
- Point-to-multipoint wireless solutions
- Public hotspot consultation, installation and support
If you would like to setup an appointment or would like more information, please click here.